|Don’t worry. Gas mask not needed to listen to Regents..|
We have been posting past (2013) meetings of the Regents because of their current archiving policy. For more details on why this is necessary to preserve the record of these sessions, scroll down to our June 30, 2013 posts.
Much of the afternoon of Jan. 16 was taken up with closed sessions which are not available. Included in the open discussions was a proposed medical building at UCLA (about which we have previously blogged) which is controversial because of the costs involved.
Below is the agenda:
- 1:15 pm Committee on Compensation (closed session)
- 1:30 pm Committee on Health Services (Regents only session)
- 2:00 pm Committee on Finance (Regents only session)
- 2:45 pm Board (Regents only session)
- 3:00 pm Committee on Grounds and Buildings(open session) – Includes discussion of proposed UCLA medical building (with controversy over costs)